Thursday, February 19, 2009

So I am leaving tomorrow for a 4+ week trip in Abu Dhabi. I have a 9.5 hour flight to Frankfurt, a 2h layover and then another 6h to Abu Dhabi. I will arrive in AD at 8:30pm on Saturday, and work starts at 8am on Sunday.

I am a systems integrator, which means I install computer systems. On this trip, I will be installing servers that have already been built and then assisting with testing.

I am a 32 yr old Canadian woman. I am married, but my husband will not be traveling with me. I have travelled quite a bit over the last 5 years, sometimes for work, sometimes as a stop over somewhere fun on the way home from a work trip, and sometimes as vacation with my husband. I have been to Cuba, Turkey, the UK, Mexico, Greece, China, Japan, Australia, NZ, Indonesia, the Domincan Republic, Costa Rica, Samoa and several US states. I am a red head, and very obviously a Westerner.

So, this afternoon, I need to finish up some stuff in the office, run some errands, do some laundry, spend some time with the UberGeek (my husband of 10 years) and um... oh yeah, pack!

2 comments: