Sunday, Jan 1
Last day. Sniff. After a “late” night, and Rob coming down with a cold, we slept in this morning. At 11:30 we went looking for lunch. We went to a place called Duke’s beachfront in one of the big hotels. I had an ahi tuna melt, and Rob had a grilled swordfish special. I was considering the fish tacos, but skipped it.
We then decided to spend our last few hours in paradise enjoying the beach. I had booked the hotel for 3 nights so we don’t have to check out until we leave for the airport at 10pm. So we went to the beach and stayed there until sunset. After sunset, we showered up and went in search of sushi. We went to a place at the far end of the strip which had great reviews. It was pretty good, but I think I liked the place in Kona last week better.
And now we’re headed to the airport to go home. Our Target beach umbrella has been given to the hotel valet to let someone else use.
No comments:
Post a Comment